Monday, April 20, 2020
Dogs keep me sane
During the quarantine, I have been hanging out with my dogs. They have been my work buddies. Sebastian, our boxer, is a sweetie. He just wants to hang out with me all the time. He loves to go out on the porch and lay on the couches out there while I work. And we have had such beautiful weather that it has been fun to do that. Plus, I have been really good about going on walks. Sebastian goes with us. Jazzy, our lab, has a hurt knee, so she can't go on long walks with us. She doesn't get to go out on the porch because she runs when she is out in the front yard. Anyway, here are my pictures of the dogs. I am getting lots of pictures lately. These are just a few of them...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment